1. What is your favorite word? Possibility.
2. What is your least favorite word? Impossibility.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Curiosity. Generosity. Honesty. Courage. Kindness.
4. What turns you off? Intolerance.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Taking the 5th. But ‘phooey’ runs a close second.
6. What sound or noise do you love? My daughter’s voice, the ocean, the toaster popping, Yo Yo Ma playing the Bach Cello Suites. I’m an audiophile with a very keen sense of hearing, so just about anything auditory pricks my ears up.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? **See above
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Hmm. I’ve always fantasized about being a UN ambassador. Or a bona fide musician. Or a surgeon.
9. What profession would you not like to do? I’ll try anything once.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I don’t know about Heaven, God or the Pearly Gates. A wise guy is said to have observed that ‘it is better to travel well than to arrive’. I’m down with that.
Our Pivot interview week continues with our 2017 Company members.
Banner image: Laara Sadiq | Much Ado About Nothing, 2017 | Photo: David Blue | Image Design: Jason Keel