Ticket Donation Guidelines
Each year, Bard on the Beach issues a number of ticket vouchers to support good will with other community organizations and serve as a marketing tool to promote Bard on the Beach. It is encouraging to know that these vouchers are so highly valued and desired.
Due to the limited supply and increasing demand for tickets, the following criteria will be considered for all donation requests.
- There are a limited number of vouchers available and these will be issued for events taking place between November 1 and July 31.
- Vouchers will only be valid for Mainstage shows and will exclude Opening Nights, Friday and Saturday evenings and special events.
- Donations will only be issued to non-profit organizations.
- The request must be received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the donation confirmation deadline.
- Each charity is eligible to receive one donation per year. As multiple events often benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation to your charity may already have been awarded through another event.
- Preference may be given to arts events and to charities that did not receive our support the previous year.
- Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize Bard on the Beach through signage and programme mention, allow cross-promotional opportunities, and offer reciprocal donations.
Request a Donation
To request a donation, please complete our donation request form below. In addition to the form, you will be asked to upload a letter describing the event and the goals of your organization. This letter should be no more than one page in length. Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, only those organizations that are granted donations will be contacted. While your event may not meet all of the requirements listed above, we still welcome your request.
Donations will be available for pick up from the Bard on the Beach office. Exceptions may be made for organizations located outside the Lower Mainland.
If you have any questions about the form or our ticket donation program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.