Bard’s Commitment to Health and Safety
The Bard team looks forward to welcoming our community to our Festival and all our Bard spaces again. Our top priority is ensuring that our guests feel comfortable and safe, as they enjoy the magic of our theatres and Village or when using any other Bard facility. We are committed to transparent, accessible, and diligent care when it comes to health and safety measures, which will adhere to the BC Restart Plan. In the same way we care for you, we ask all our patrons, program participants and guests to commit to caring for one another by carefully following the health and safety measures listed below.
For Visitors and Users of Bard Spaces at the BMO Theatre Centre
- Visitors and workers must not enter the BMO Theatre Centre if they are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- All employees and contractors, including Artists, and also volunteers engaged by Bard, are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Guests who will be spending time in the BMO Theatre Centre may be asked to show proof of vaccination.
- Masks are required in all shared spaces of the BMO Theatre Centre.
- Hand sanitizer stations are present at the main entrances to the BMO Theatre Centre. Washrooms are also available where guests and workers can wash their hands with soap and water.
- Bard will regularly clean and disinfect all frequently used equipment and workspaces (such as bathrooms, conference rooms, door handles, light switches, hand railings, and break areas).
For Visitors to our Festival Site
Watch this space for more detailed information, as conditions and regulations affecting our Festival site in the summer of 2022 become more clear. As at the BMO Theatre Centre, all site areas will be managed in adherence with BC’s Provincial Health regulations.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Bard commits to an open dialogue, and we are responsive to community feedback about our health and safety plans and procedures. To share feedback or request more information about Bard on the Beach health and safety protocols and practices as they affect your attendance at Bard events, please contact our Joint Health and Safety Committee (email@example.com).
This page was last updated on October 28, 2021