Kaitlin Williams makes her Bard debut this season with characters Margaret, one of Hero’s ladies-in-waiting, in Much Ado About Nothing and love-struck Perdita in The Winter’s Tale. Here, she reveals her turn-ons and turn-offs.
1. What is your favorite word? I like the words bumble and smitten.
2. What is your least favorite word? I don’t like the word hate.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Lying under a tree, swimming in the ocean, looking at the sky, seeing theatre, reading a book I can’t put down, discovering new music, eating a great meal, looking at art, listening to podcasts and soaking up all the magic in the every day.
4. What turns you off? Stress, money pressure, fear.
5. What is your favorite curse word? F**k.
6. What sound or noise do you love? My nephew’s voice and the way he talks.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Really loud trucks or motorcycles.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Interior Designer – but I’d only design using items I found second hand (Craigslist and thrifting!)
9. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor or Paramedic (I don’t like blood).
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Welcome here!”
Stay tuned for more Pivot interviews this week with our 2017 Company members.
Banner image: Kaitlin Williams & Austin Eckert | The Winter’s Tale, 2017 | Photo: David Blue