With the holidays around the corner, we’re here to help you find the perfect gifts for your loved ones! By giving the gift of Bard this year, you also give the gift of optimism for a future where you and your nearest and dearest will safely enjoy live theatre together again.
“They do not love that do not show their love.” – The Two Gentlemen of Verona
For the Bard fan in your life
Give the gift of Membership to bring the Bard fan on your list closer to the action! Bard Membership ($50+) enriches your connection to the Festival and supports Bard beyond the stage. Bard Members enjoy exclusive benefits that increase at higher Membership levels.
Not sure how the Bard fan on your list wants to experience the Festival? Gift Certificates are available for purchase in the amount you choose. Gift Certificates give the recipient the freedom to decide how they’ll experience Bard on the Beach!
For the boutique enthusiast in your life.
We’re so excited to share our Bard Boutique with you, available online for the first time this holiday season. Discover a selection of high quality t-shirts, merchandise and more – perfect for the boutique shopper on your list.
For the theatre lover in your life.
For the person on your list who would rather give back than receive a gift, you can double their impact by donating in their name to Bard’s Back on the Beach matching campaign. Here’s how their donation can make a difference:
- $100+: purchase a prop (for example, the breakable flower pot in The Taming of the Shrew)
- $250: provide makeup for one actor
- $500: send one bursary student to a Young Shakespeareans workshop
- $1,000: create a bespoke costume for one actor, constructed by Bard’s wardrobe team
- $2,500: help hydroseed our Festival site in Vanier Park/Sen’ákw in October after the Season has ended
Happy shopping and thank you for supporting Bard on the Beach!