Adele stars as the spirited Sylvia on stage in The Two Gentlemen of Verona, and Saleria, the lewd friend of Antonio’s and Bassanio’s in The Merchant of Venice. Here, she ruminates on her distaste for car honking.
1. What is your favorite word? Solidarity.
2. What is your least favorite word? Diversity (I think it’s used as a blanket term for too many things these days…)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Solo time. In nature especially.
4. What turns you off? Watching people belittle/ intimidate others.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Fu*king hell.
6. What sound or noise do you love? The gurgle in a child’s laughter that usually only sticks around until they’re toddlers.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Extended car honks (we ALL heard you the first time!)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? …I actually don’t have one answer for this one!! I’m curious about so many people’s professions! I guess being an actor means I can play all of them 😉
9. What profession would you not like to do? CEO for an tobacco or oil company.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Nothing. I think at that point I could just use a hug.
Our Pivot interview week continues with our 2017 Company members.
Banner image: Adele Noronha & Nadeem Phillips | The Two Gentlemen of Verona, 2017 | Photo: David Blue