Britain Bound with Bard
In Celebration of the 30th Anniversary of Bard on the Beach
Hosted by Christopher Gaze, Founding Artistic Director
September 23 – October 2, 2019
DEADLINE TO BOOK: APRIL 30
Travel with Bard’s Artistic Director Christopher Gaze on a unique and exclusive journey, as you visit some of England’s most iconic Shakespearean locations. Learn more about the places and spaces that shaped his timeless stories and characters, in the company of other Shakespeare lovers from our Bard community.
For full tour schedule and details, please click on the brochure link below.
Tour Details & Rates
- DEPARTURE DATE from Canada: September 22, 2019
- ARRIVAL DATE in London, England (tour day one): September 23, 2019
- RETURN DATE from London, England (tour day 10): October 2, 2019
- $4,588* CAD per person, based on double room occupancy
- Additional $500 CAD per person direct donation to Bard on the Beach. Tax receipt will be issued.
- Single supplement, add: $1,498 CAD (limited availabilty)
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 per tour is required at time of booking – SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Prices do not include international air travel. Quote available upon request.
- Trip Cancellation and medical insurance extra. Quote available upon request.
- Guaranteed departure with minimum 30 guests per tour.